FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 215

MobileMan:

Welcome back!

As you can see I had to change my last name. But from now on I will be more deliberate and sly in bringing some people down to earth, without rudeness and profanity)))

Kondratiev_A_A: But from now on I will be more deliberate and sly in bringing some people down to earth, without being rude or profane.)
And don't touch the girls. You got it?

Kondratiev_A_A:

As you can see I had to change my last name. But from now on I will be more thoughtful and cunning in bringing some people down to earth, without rudeness and profanity))))
The more correct predictions you make, and if they are also justified, no one will say anything to you because your authority will skyrocket))))

Kondratiev_A_A:

You are mistaken in your speculation about my calculations and what they are based on... Sorry, alas bygones... You can continue to study Gunn in whatever twisted form it is easier for you to understand)
Vahrameich is alive again and raring to communicate in his favourite perverted form))) Welcome back!!!

Nesradamus: Vahrameich is alive again, and is eager to communicate in his favourite perverted form))) Welcome back!!!
Careful on the corners and no provocations: this guy is cool, very cool!

Mathemat:
And don't touch the girls. Is that clear?

Okay, okay... The girls... ? 0_о )))

Mathemat:
Careful on the corners and no provocations: this guy is cool, very cool!

Just don't make fun of him out of boredom)

Kondratiev_A_A:

Who has helped, confess) only if it has had a positive effect on your pocket))))

I want to try these predictions. But I don't see them, post them more often, I don't read everyone because I'll pay more attention.

I do not know what program you use.

Matemat, will the old nick get unblocked today? Because you commented so viciously yesterday...

Kondratiev_A_A: Don't make fun of me out of boredom, though.)

OK. You'll be fine if you treat others like human beings.

Matemat, will the old nick get unblocked today? Because yesterday you commented so viciously...

No, he's banned forever. You made a good point yesterday and we made a good point.