FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 187

Have you noticed the complete lack of volume on the cluster at this rise? It seems that the market is not ready to move the Euro up, it looks like a trick and on Monday we will go down, and I think we will go up from about 1.2900

OlegTs:
Have you noticed the complete lack of volume on the cluster at this rise? It seems that the market is not ready to move the Euro up, it looks like a trick and on Monday we will go down, and I think we will go up from about 1.2900
The volumes are too shaky factor to base the considerations on. Any volumes are the number of deals, but not the financial ones. You agree that one transaction of a large hedge outweighs a large amount of traders' twitching in cents.

Nesradamus:
Volumes are too volatile a factor to base your conclusions on. Any volumes are the number of trades, but not their financial component. If you agree that one transaction of a large hedge outweighs a lot of twitching of cents by traders.

I agree that the more reliable and comprehensive the information, the more money it costs, and what we are offered is too small and brief, but you can be creative, invent, build up, compare (to blow, spit, glue with scotch tape) based on your experience and get the result. The main thing is to believe in yourself and change your decision in time, rather than stupidly hold the drawdown until the last cent, or feverishly pressing the buttons every five minutes, not believing anyone, not even yourself.

hello))) remained open like this

If the gap's up, it's OK. If it's down, it's a moose... second time I've left a weekend order and it's probably for nothing))))

emotraid:

hello))) remained open like this

If the gap's up, it's OK. If it's down, it's a moose... second time I've left a weekend order and it's probably for nothing))))

I am expecting a low on Monday around 1.3157 by 5:00 on the Alpari server.

Nesradamus:
Volumes are too volatile a factor to base your conclusions on. Any volumes are the number of trades, but not their financial component. You agree that one large hedge deal outweighs a large amount of traders' cent twitching.

Volumes are volumes, you can't measure a kilogram in units, your phrase goes into the anthology at !!!!. You can't measure by kilos in grams. Your sentence is more accurate and once again I told you a big trade may go nowhere.

solar:

Volumes are volumes, you can't measure kilograms in units, your phrase is anathema !!!!. The second sentence is essentially correct and once again I have said it - a large trade may not go anywhere at all.

Do you really think that the amount of money is in the volumes??? Please, it is deposit secrecy, no client would allow their transactions to be so transparent and publicly available. But the amount of money is reflected in changes in quotes, which are much harder to hide.

http://traderblog.biz/strategies/3302/

Nesradamus:

Do you really think that the amount of money is in the volumes??? Please, it is deposit secrecy, no client would allow their transactions to be so transparent and publicly available. But the amount of money is reflected in changes in quotes, which are much harder to hide.

http://traderblog.biz/strategies/3302/

!!!! I'm about to have a mental seizure .... Volumes can only be seen through fuci. Tics are just the number of price changes in the quote machine. fuck.... boring... it's worse than I thought.

solar:

!!!! I'm about to have a mental seizure .... Volumes can only be seen through fuci. Tics are just the number of price changes in the quote machine. fuck.... boring... it's worse than I thought.
It's not even a fact. Maybe not all information is there either, big players probably do their deals in their own machine and some small stuff is floating around in the market, although I have no proof.

solar:

take care of your nerves)))