FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 131

It only makes sense to predict for money. Otherwise, they won't understand, they'll be shunned and kicked out of society. Look at the movie "To kill a dragon", remember the soothsayers, what it was like for them in life. In fact. Tantrik over there, predicts, predicts, and now he even got tired - he is letting his predictions down and does not feel comfortable. The shaman's tambourine with trend lines is getting worse. Hence the avatars with bottles and balalaika. You, Peter, troll, however, only your goal is not clear, maybe self-realize?

ZS. Let's play betting? You'll be lucky, as always...

snail09:

It only makes sense to predict for money. Otherwise, they won't understand, they'll be shunned and kicked out of society. Look at the movie "To kill a dragon", remember the soothsayers, what it was like for them in life. In fact. Tantrik over there, predicts, predicts, and now he even got tired - he is letting his predictions down and does not feel comfortable. The shaman's tambourine with trend lines is getting worse. Hence the avatars with bottles and balalaika. You, Peter, troll, however, only your goal is not clear, maybe self-realize?

ZS. Let's play betting? You'll be lucky, as always...

Who's the Peter you're going to play with?

tara:

Who's the Peter you're going to play with?
Mobile

snail09:
Mobile

Got a bit excited, was wrong. Thanks for the reply.

tara:

I got a little carried away, I was wrong. Thank you for your reply.
Come on, Nema for...

Another scam is about to happen - everyone is looking down but it will actually go up... an incomplete third wave...

nikat97:

On the pound a good place to buy

And here's a mate confirming the move of thought...

Another comrade got it right...

I don't look at the quotes. As the A's come out, so will the A's. Maybe I will put corrections in the owl. and = sleep. I haven't traded hands in almost a year. It is like a drug. If I see a pattern = go, there is a profit, then rollback, buy a deposit, reverse, no, I have not entered on the break, I will average a loss and = hello Uncle Kolya. I am constantly searching for the bottom or the top. No need. Let's write a new owl, if there is not enough money.

On the H4 there is a clear double bottom - will it or won't it show us this week...