FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 91

solar:

Tomorrow it will be 145%.

The main thing is not to be fooled or they will get the right number of votes, everyone will buy, and the market will go down. and then they will say "it was already priced in")))) As usual))

Kitsan:

The main thing is not to be fooled or they will get the right number of votes, everyone will buy, and the market will go down. and then they will say "it was already priced in")))) As usual)

The point is that they will get new bonds and as soon as they can not pay, our song is good start from the beginning, and we already know about the CDS. They don't work. I think they'll give them 30 year liens and shove the issue in a drawer, scare the markets for now.

Tantrik:
Drawing .... On the eu, TA does not work! I have to look at other currencies, the pound is moving better. And after the breakdown of the H4 trend, the EUR has to go 1.2850. Does anybody believe in it? (Doll won't give it)

The TA works great on the mink. I recommend it.

Grandpa draws lines and says something incomprehensible

and the dollar is back at the 2008 level.

IDLER:

The TA works beautifully on the mink. I recommend it.
Can you be more specific about the name?

Nesradamus:

I don't think we're going up anyway, just a slight bounce!

vladds:

I don't think we're going up anyway, just a slight bounce!

I've had the same bai for two days hanging in the negative. What's that hairpin you got yesterday?

Tantrik:
can you be more specific about the name?

Norwegian krone. A fairy tale.

Nesradamus:
I had the same buy with black for two days. And what was that hairpin yesterday?

it is not a hairpin but an undecided trend line where the pose will end and turn red if the forecast is wrong and white if it is right

I said earlier I was just checking how it works!