FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 90

solar:

Well, as usual, you drowned the question in sophistry. I wasn't asking about Gunn... offended, I won't take you for a ride :o)

Tantrik:
Drawing .... On the eu, TA does not work! I have to look at other currencies, the pound is moving better. And after the breakdown of the H4 trend, the EUR has to go 1.2850. Does anybody believe in it? (Doll won't give it)
wow! And you're already coming to the same thing I've been calling out for a long time (about TA)?! I believe it will go lower as well.

Nesradamus:
Well, as usual, you drowned the question in sophistry. It's not like I was asking about Gunn... offended, I won't take you for a ride :o)
As for the dates! calculated using the method of the beginning of the last century - it's not shamanism it's flappers . I've never been interested in dates (why? - there are prices). (will now check the market layout for bulls and bears - who has what % strength )

Tantrik:
Drawing .... I have to orientate to other currencies, the pound is better. And after the breakdown of the H4 trend, the eu should go down to 1.2850 - does anyone believe it? (Doll won't give it)

I like to fantasize, don't you?

1) tomorrow, few creditors will agree - the result is a collapse, and it will not end with something like 1.30(1.28) - there will be an avalanche.

2) A large number of creditors - most likely a weak reaction, it will go down a bit and crawl up again and crawl well.

Now watch the euroland and think what is the probability of option 1 ? Not a 100% certainty, but the way the ECB is behaving makes me think that there is no variant 1.

MobileMan:
Wow! And you're already coming to the same thing I've been shouting for a long time (about TA)?! I believe it will be below as well.
You're always shouting like a forest . (I guess you haven't traded enough). The marking is needed - the Yevra has broken through the trend line and it won't let it go back (upwards). Kukl. Do you want the FA to tell you about the eu? no it is better to Margaret.

solar:

i like to fantasize, do you?

1) tomorrow, few creditors will agree - the result is a collapse, and it will not end with something like 1.30(1.28) - there will be an avalanche.

2) A large number of creditors - most likely a weak reaction, it will go down a bit and crawl up again and crawl up nicely.

Now watch the euroland and think what is the probability of option 1 ? Not a 100% certainty, but the way the ECB reacts makes me think that there is no option 1.

There would be nothing but harm. Option 1) would now be in 35. Option 2) is more realistic and knew about it in 34 and went shopping.

solar:

2) A large number of creditors - most likely a weak reaction, it will go down a bit and crawl up again and crawl well.

Now watch the euroland and think what is the probability of option 1 ? Not a 100% certainty, but the way the ECB reacts makes me think that there is no option 1.

I think it's time to go up the hill... I'm fucked by the Euro today at 170(

solar:

2) A large number of creditors - most likely a weak reaction, it will go down a bit and crawl up again and crawl up nicely.

At the moment there are 58% of the votes and 75% needed, if there are, option 2, if not, option 1.

Kitsan:

At the moment there are 58% of the votes and 75% needed, if there are, option 2, if not, option 1.

145% tomorrow