FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 83

MobileMan:

so salt and do not deny yourself anything ) by the way, pooped here GLAZ, an hour ago gave a signal to sell (1.3118), and he usually takes a minimum of 50pp

So I wrote that the trend line has not yet broken!

guys! are the deevers starting to draw, or is it just me? maybe it's time to wish our girls a happy holiday?)))

any more doubts about the direction left?

I doubt it, I don't want to go there.

Vlad72:
I have doubts, I don't want to go there
Nada, Fedya, nada)))

Vlad72:
I doubt it, I don't want to go there.

I don't argue, strong resistance, it's been wobbling him for two days. Will break through, I think, today.

Only 39.3 per cent of private creditors in Greece are currently prepared to participate in a partial restructuring of Greek government debt.

The Greek authorities, for their part, have previously stated that they are confident of 75-80 per cent participation by private investors in the sovereign debt restructuring. At

The application process for participation in the exchange program of government bonds at a discount ends on the evening of Thursday, March 8. If the program fails, Greece will have to face an uncontrolled sovereign debt default. According to the IIF, such a scenario could cost the eurozone more than €1 trillion.

solar:

Only 39.3 per cent of private creditors in Greece are currently prepared to participate in a partial restructuring of Greek government debt.

The Greek authorities, for their part, have previously stated that they are confident of 75-80 per cent participation by private investors in the sovereign debt restructuring. At

The application process for participation in the exchange program of government bonds at a discount ends on the evening of Thursday, March 8. If the program fails, Greece will have to face an uncontrolled sovereign debt default. According to the IIF, such a scenario could cost the eurozone more than €1 trillion.

We'll be flying up tomorrow night)

The americans are already drinking heavily, so there's no action until Monday.

MobileMan:
Any more doubts about the direction left?

Of course there are))) There will always be people who think otherwise. And a piece of advice - do not every 20-30 pps write "I told you so! Told you!" or "I earned it! I earned it!". Otherwise I get the feeling that you are just bragging. This is a thread about predictions and opinions - once said enough.

No offence, it's just that posts with intelligent thoughts get lost in the flubbing. And your extreme trading is already appreciated.