FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 80

MobileMan:

because you got lucky once 2 weeks ago )))) I do it almost every day ))))

That's it, there's no point in arguing any further. Everyone willingly believes that you are doubling your depot every day. But you can't advertise this trading method.

If anything, I did that 1000% for almost a month, not for 1 trade! And that's what I consider high risk.

MobileMan:

Well, I found it, so I'll tell my father-in-law, what's the big deal?!

Nothing really )))) Just want to remind that forums exist to exchange something new )))) And where are you behind all this rubbish? ))) What have you brought to trading besides your mysterious "experience" and what are you ready to share with others except your profit screens? )))

In principle, Mobilich's trading is not that risky, but it should be very short-term - take 10 pips and that's it.

Mobilych, if your stops already worked yesterday, why go down again?

O.Zy...:

In principle, Mobilich's trade is not that risky, but it should be very short-term - take 10 pips and that's it.

Mobilych, if your stops already worked yesterday, why go down again?

because today we're going down and hard.

As for the EAs you're jumping on so ardently, they are all aliens and who created them knows all the nuances of how they work and how to tweak them depending on the market situation, and cheap cheese only comes in a mousetrap.

MobileMan:

because today we are going down and hard

Up to 1.26 I remember we were also going strongly)))) But it all went wrong )))) Now I got a shirportreb like ForexGlaz on the web and again - guru )))) Great)))) Well, yes, in profits for now, and after the plummeting all peregrayem, Mobilich? ))) A man wants to be important among his peers ))))

MobileMan:

because today we're going to go down and hard

...maybe...because the GIPs are not worked out... but all pairs are allied to the eu in corrections...the situation is ffty-fifty...

artikul:

Up to 1.26 I remember also going zealously and strongly ))))) But it all failed)))) Now I got a shirportreb like ForexGlaz on the Internet and again - "Guru"))) Great)))) Well, yes, in profits for now, and after the plummeting all peregrayem, Mobilich? ))) A man wants to be important among his peers ))))

What does the eye have to do with it?! I was asked to share. It has nothing to do with my trade, I'm just observing it

I think we will stomp between 1.3220-1.3090 until Draghi's speech on Thursday.