FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 79

Peter, I hope the depot holds out...

lekhach:

Well trends are good and bragging about doubled depo's every time is bad! I earned more than 9K $ 2 weeks ago, this with 1K $ depo. But I don't tell everyone how great I am.

Because you got lucky once 2 weeks ago )))) And I do it almost every day.) Well ban me again for a day ) or better for a week, there will be no trends from me

P.S. Opinion on 1.3000 has not changed

It's time to go down, though

lotos7:

...great result...

If you have scored more than 1000 comments since autumn, doesn't that give you any ideas, more a virtual server with a demo just to test the advisor??????????

Why are you so upset with Mobilich?)

artikul:
By the way, the ForexGlaz indicator which he threw here with the hand of the Lord is flooded the whole Internet http://forexsystems.ru/indikatory/9602-indikator-forex-glaz-v8.html )))) It's as cheap as Gepard )))). But the principle is the same - to hide losses and take a screenshot of profits))). Let's post here how much money they took from the market )))). We're males and we have big pussies ))))) Maybe someone will appreciate it ))))

So yeah, he's lying all over the place. And it works great, too. It's been his father-in-law for two weeks now and he's never made a mistake.

MobileMan:

so yeah, it's lying around everywhere. And it works great at the same time I've been testing it for two weeks now and it hasn't gone wrong once

Second week? ))) It's been lying around for years ))))

lotos7:

Peter, I hope the depot holds out...

Yep.)

artikul:

Second week? ))) It's been lying around for years )))

well, as I found it, I'm the father-in-law, so what's the big deal?!

I think it's interesting when it's fun in a thread)

Pictures, jokes of all sorts) and it's like sitting in an office and being a robot or something...) I like to have fun.