For Lizavetta - page 7

naive as hell, what's the point of breaking into a contact or something, and spamming someone with it, and sending pics))))

Orionok:
naive as hell, what's the point of breaking into some shit like contact or something, and spamming someone with it, and sending pics))))
(dumb)
Yeah
... :-)

Orionok:
naive to the point of inanimity, what does it take to break into all sorts of crap like contact or something, and spam it from someone, and send pics))))

Pump France up to the BatChat (that's maximum swing), for the Svelaks in tanks online are RULEZ! :-)

Roman.:
(dumb)
Yeah
... :-)

they don't? that mcl4 is the last hope of meeting you.

Euphoria, you have 20 more people who were lucky enough to get such pictures in person, I had even more intimate ones, so you haven't seen much yet))))

Orionok:

they don't? that mcl4 is the last hope of getting acquainted.

They do. And how... A matter of choice....

Roman.:

They do. Andhow... A matter of choice....

I don't mean the pics in person.)

Orionok:

1. they don't? that mcl4 is the last hope of getting to know each other.

2. ease up on the euphoria, with you there are another 20 people who were lucky enough to get such pictures in person, I had even more intimate ones, so you have not seen enough yet))))

1. They're giving.

2. 2. On the subject of euphoria:

Bitch, found the presents - from Prival - handsome!!!

See the links here.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/105740/page80

+

are already mine, which is what I'm doing now:

euphoria - this branch,

this one,

this...

Orionok:

I don't mean pictures in person)

You rocking tanks? :-)

I wish I could get euphoria from photos virtually and from branches. But I'm a loser, I only get euphoria from natural products, I haven't grown up to demo virtual euphoria yet.

Orionok:
1. I wish I could get euphoria from photos virtually and from branches. But I'm a loser, I only get euphoria from natural products, I haven't grown up to demo virtual euphoria yet.

1. Lyrics.

P.S. Tanks you pump/no?