Average daily journey in points by instrument. - page 25

Mathemat:

Dima, please be clearer. I may be able to remember with the help of Google who Nikolai Alexandrovich and Nikolai Pavlovich (the tsars of Russia or something?) are, but I will probably be too lazy to go there.

There, there :) That's what I wrote about. You don't remember anymore :) And that's fine.
Mathemat:

Categorically. But it's not obvious to everyone. I don't think there are more than a dozen people here who can provide convincing evidence of this.

I'll deal with this topic later (I mean the price), no time for that now. But, if the representatives of the "ten" have a desire - and I would be interested to read their opinions.

DmitriyN: But, if the representatives of the "ten" are willing - and I would be interested to read their opinions.

If you are familiar with information theory (IT) - see here. Without TI/statistics, I don't see a way to be sure in a mature way at all.

Tests of systems showing profitability are not evidence-based.

DmitriyN:

Where to? (the episode with Rat from The Guest from the Future came to mind).

I remember in the holidays, there is not much time now. The second law is a big word, there are a lot of regularities to discuss, it's a big topic.
PS: If you want - create a theme, like "The regularities of price movements". Probably a lot of people have something to say on this subject, I'll join you later.
Thank you, I will wait with interest.

-Aleksey-:
Thank you, I will wait with interest.
I understand that 'invited now'. But, the topic is very big.

DmitriyN:
I understand that 'invited now'. But, the topic is a very big one.

Trololo seems to be back...

well, someone gave their word that they would be banned for a week, but in the end, as always, a week has passed, no effect...... had I known it was a lie, I would not have waited for....

Mathemat:
Trololo seems to be back...
Holy shit... From the first post. What an eyeful )

Freud: Well, someone gave me their word it'd be a week's suspension.

Yeah, I was hoping for a week, but fate had other plans. I'm not the only one who's a moderator. Sorry, bro: morgue, morgue.