[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 792

tara:

Igor, it would be good for you to take part too - in terms of debriefing after 18.02.00 on 29.02.

Margaret has pretty much voiced everything in real time, but it would also be to the point...

It is now 1.03.

Tantrik:
it is now 1.03.
Does that bother you?

tara:
Does it bother you?
What did you ask me?

tara:
Eugene, people are hungry for reflection:) Why don't you do it?
I'm not in the mood... I'm pondering... but it's interesting to read who's looking where and what they've caught...

forte928:
not in the mood...I'm pondering...but it's interesting to read who's looking where and what they've caught...
1,3320> 1,34 >1,3150.

Without predictions, is anyone ready to break down the course of events on the Eu on 29 February from 18:00 MSc?

I think so. We should not have closed the month on growth - it would have been childish, but the candle would have been wrong. Besides, correction on the fund is long overdue. On the other hand, we are close to the upper limit of the channel on the weeks - 3520. Benya said nothing about quantitative easing and the ECB actually implemented it. In my opinion the downside momentum was serious, but the ending somehow didn't appeal to me, like a kissel.

Thank you! Also...

tara:
Without predictions, is anyone ready to break down the course of events on the Eu on 29 February from 18:00 MSc?
Note the strengthening of USD/CHF-, almost in a GBP/// channel

tara:
Thank you! Also...
Bullish on the bulls - went for the stops and put it all together with Bernanke's speech as justification for the move.