[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 791

You know guys, I'm a joker and a jester, but I know a lot of traders have died of the rhythms of life by the age of 40... think 300 times which is more important to you.

solar:

You know guys, I'm a joker and a jester, but I know a lot of traders have died of the rhythms of life by the age of 40... think 300 times which is more important to you.

The main thing is no coffee. A beer, better a vodka. Don't say that again at night.

Sta2066:
I will have to sit up all night. The day was 2 minus. 2 - lossless, and 2 small pluses.
Now he's going to hit those too (tap the tambourine )

solar:

Vodka is what killed them.

Tantrik:
Now he's going to hit these too (knock on a tambourine)
Don't worry. We'll make it short.

Sta2066:
Don't worry. We'll make it short.
1.3320 bought.

Tantrik:
1.3320 bought.
Maybe you're right. But 260 to me in hope. I'll be hauling. Beating the drum. Cut the deer.

vladds:

I've had my fill of the original two I gave to Kolya today! :)

the meeting took place!

pride dies first...

Eugene, people are hungry for reflection:) Why don't you do it?

Tantrik:
1.3320 bought.

Igor, it would be good for you to participate too, in terms of debriefing after 18.02.02.

Margaret has pretty much voiced everything in real time, but it would also be to the point...