[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 243

solar:

Look who's here !!!! ???
???

MobileMan:
???

in the sense that charismatic

strangerr:
If the day closes with a bullish candle, I would not advise keeping the sells.

And if a doji ?

Salt until America tomorrow ))))) Then the eura will pull up behind the stops ))))

Here's an excerpt from Stocktime:

13:00-13:30 (14:00-14:30) - time to close all unprotected positions because of the coming American mayhem, or to lock in losses, the Euro is more likely to drop before America;

BETWEEN 13:00 and 13:30 (14:00 and 14:30) UTC/GMT, there is PLANNED INDEPENDENCE and AGIOTAGE before the opening of the THREE BIG BUREAU'S - NEW YORK, TORONTO and CHICAGO. NOW'S THE TIME TO SECURE YOUR POSITIONS!

13:30 - opening of the American and Canadian exchanges, and do not forget that Europe has not yet emerged from trading, at this time begins the largest-scale trade, it is very difficult to predict anything, do not even try to interpret the news, sheer speculation, trends are formed quickly;

13:30 (14:30) - THE AMERICANS START TO PLUSH AND GYRATE EVERYONE ! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PREDICT THE DIRECTION OF THE TREND, BUT BY THE TIME LONDON, ZURICH AND FRANKFURT CLOSE, THE TREND IS OFTEN REVERSED.

good evening all ... on the euro I think we will go up :

4H: Flied around the trend line (the thick green one) and enough... broke through the first resistance (the first dotted green one) pretty fast, and I think we're already aiming for the second one (about 1.3550)... no confirmation yet, but I think it is coming :)

1D: on the daily chart, the price seems to have also broken the descending trend and is about to go to the trend line (about 1.3650)... but before that, the price should break through the last daily resistance (about 1.3425...).

nothing new has been invented, apart from grandpa's secrets of the time?

SkustaS:
good evening all ... on the euro I think we will go up :

4H: Flied around the trend line (the thick green one) and enough... broke through the first resistance (the first dotted green one) pretty fast, and I think we're already aiming for the second one (about 1.3550)... no confirmation yet, but I think it is coming :)

1D: on the daily chart, the price seems to have also broken the descending trend and is about to go to the trend line (about 1.3650)... but before that, the price should break through the last daily resistance (about 1.3425...).

You could draw a couple more pieces of resistance, not enough)))

tuma88:
nothing new has been invented, apart from grandpa's secrets of the time?

Pipsing, scalping )))

strangerr:

We could draw a couple more resistances, it's not enough))))

the word "up" is used too often in the analyst's mind... i still don't know where... it seems to be up... or not yet up...

solar:

the aftar uses the word "up" too often for an analyst... still don't know where... like up... or not up yet

Maybe he is the future lead analyst)))