[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 766

yosuf:
Aren't you tired of doing manual work when everything is already automated? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page363. Tripling the depo on minutes in 2 months, not enough?

Where is the advisor himself?

A photo of German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble playing a Sudoku puzzle on an iPad tablet computer while voting in the Bundestag on the second bailout package for Greece was published by the newspaper Tagesspiegel, RIA Novosti reported.

The minister, instead of following the fate of 130 billion euros belonging to German taxpayers and the voting process, "pokes at the numbers on the computer screen with the lid on".

yosuf:
I think so: (you can criticise), since the robot needs a reliable depot to work reliably, offer willing participants to create a joint depot of, say, 100 c.u., accumulate 100k, run the robot, earn 200k, pay back the debt, bring the depot up to 300k, 200k to spend.

An interest-free loan?

Salavatka:

Where is the councillor himself?

Same place. How many times have I posted it.

yosuf:
Ibid. How many times have I posted.
Thanks now we'll see!

DhP:

An interest-free loan?

If they wait, a tenfold refund, only to members who have said a word in a known thread.

yosuf:
I think like this: (you can criticise), since the robot needs a reliable depot to work reliably, offer willing participants to create a joint depot, say 100k each, accumulate 100k, run the robot, earn 200k, pay back the debt, bring the depot up to 3000k, 2900k to spend.
The Tajik sea alone won't be enough to scam these sharks out of money...

Nesradamus:
The Tajik sea alone won't be enough to scam these sharks for money...
What more do they want? How about an adviser as a gift to the newcomers?

yosuf:
If they wait, a tenfold refund.
..we've all been there... the owl's gonna fold anyway...

lotos7:
..we've all been there... the owl will lose anyway...
It would take a lot of effort for him to drain 1 million cents. Net profit since the beginning of the year on this depo is 3.11 million cents.