[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 763

snail09:
Hi Igor, and below 1.320825 = sell?
I won't be selling the eur at all! wait and buy. (doll wandering). Hi.

hehe...two villages worked out....

rigc:
Do you think it will bounce? It might break through...
3377 down? - Might - see if it bounces back I'll buy.

what's the mobile I wonder... an idiosyncratic personality

my ms is pure maths ..... man, it's been working really well lately...I wish I hadn't given up on my nerves... ))))

solar:
what's the mobile I wonder... an idiosyncratic personality
predictions are out of whack, but the screens are beautiful always in the top 10

Tantrik:
the forecasts are out of whack, but the screens are always beautiful in the 10s

)))) the python and the alligator fable is starting to work

Tantrik:
the forecasts are out of whack but screens are always nice at 10

in my opinion, it should break through 337 and from 333 could push up.... but we'll see))))

on the other hand, if it penetrates it may reach 322 as already written, tomorrow with a positive attitude towards credits, we may go up and i bet we will))))

rigc:

in my opinion, it should break through 337 and from 333 we may go up.... but let's see))))

on the other hand if it penetrates it may reach 322 as already written, tomorrow with a positive attitude towards loans we may go up and i bet it will go well))))

It will be in this range till it goes to the sells, and then ....

rigc:

in my opinion, it should break through 337 and from 333 we may go up.... but let's see))))

on the other hand if it penetrates it may reach 322 as already written, tomorrow with a positive attitude towards loans we may go up and i bet it will go well))))

Aren't you tired of doing manual work when everything is automated? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page363. Tripling the depo on minutes in 2 months, not enough?