[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 733

MobileMan:

no argument. I have already written on this issue. As I was touched, I started to respond. And, it turns out, I try to answer everyone. Don't touch me and I'll write purely on topic.

By the way, it's already 90% that the gap is up. Apparently I was lucky. As 10-15 points down so Kolya, and 15 points up + depo.

There's a "New Topic" button on the top right. I'll even tell you the name of the topic: "Aggressive Trading from Mobile".

vladds:
Wrong! Every experienced trader earns money thanks to seeing a rule in a huge pile of rules! If you have not seen the rules in the charts so far, I pity you!
It is a question of time and persistence of the seeker... But if the seeker cannot see the law of profit in the regular world, it means the world is not for him...

dssolov:
I agree with you 100 percent. Just on Friday the pound showed it. broke the channel without stopping. And didn't even notice it.
So he was in a hurry to meet another channel...

MobileMan:
And it also happens that they entered on a signal and the market went in a completely different direction, and they fucked up on TA ) and everyone took a loss ) but the TA thing is that even this movement could then be explained by another version of TA )))) That's why they keep believing in TA. By the way, have you noticed that usually everyone builds 2 versions of price movement, why would they? and then they always correct and redraw the charts )))) The answer is simple - because there are ALWAYS 2 options - either up or down )
The answer is - because there are ALWAYS two of them - either up or down ) or maybe look at it this way - price just didn't quite work out what it was going for - and we thought we'd already been promised it would move back up ...

MobileMan:
And it also happens that they entered on a signal and the market went in a completely different direction and they fucked up on TA ) and all the losers grabbed )) but the TA thing is that even this movement could then be explained by another version of TA )))) That's why they keep believing in TA. By the way, have you noticed that usually everyone builds 2 versions of price movement, why would they do that? and then always correct and redraw the charts )))) The answer is simple - because there are ALWAYS 2 options - either up or down)
We think the price hasn't quite worked out what it was going for - and we think it's already given us a receipt for a reversal of that move...

MobileMan:
I'm a buyer ))) Here we have different opinions )
Everyone should trade on his own system - otherwise there may be attacks on wrong conclusions... As we had one guy here in the city who learned in DC - people put him on the counter...

forte928:
Everyone should trade according to their own system - otherwise there may be a crackdown on wrong conclusions... As we have had one person here in the city who took lessons at a DC - people put him on the meter...
A man chased my share-buyer in a tractor across a field - he really wanted to kill him:) He demanded that he be paid more for the shares he had bought, because they had gone up.

tara:
A man chased my share-buyer across the field with a tractor - he really wanted to kill him:) He demanded that he be paid more for the shares he had bought because they had gone up.
This is where a man's greed and avarice comes in - it was mine, so I am still owed...))

forte928:
This is where a person's greed and avarice comes in - it was mine, so I am still owed...))

Yevgeny, it's even worse: the shares were bought by proxy (Gazprom) in Bashkiria (Babai rules), with an offer period of one month. All the time the papers were being transferred from Ufa to Moscow and the subsequent waiting period for Gazprom's response to my offer to buy my shares, I only had the power of attorney in my hands. A paper whose revocation was a matter of one hour :(

if we break through support at 3459... roll back...