[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 628

At least we won't be stomping around here for nothing.

solar:

Do you trade via Yandex or something?
I trade through the terminal and sometimes I watch the rates to get a feel for the strength of the currencies ... Sometimes it confirms my trades.

NikT_58:

Guys, how would you feel about opening a collective demo account and letting one of us (one at a time) take over.

If you make a loss, you're out for one round. Strategies may not be disclosed.

You can all sign up for the demo account contest under your nicknames and show everyone who is cool ;0))

NikT_58:
At least we're not stomping around here for nothing.

Who is stomping around here for nothing? I personally look at all posts all the time and take a grain of truth from every post!

SEVER11:
We could all sign up for a demo account competition somewhere under our nicknames and show everyone the coolest dudes ;0))

The best thing is that we need to be tougher on the Leader, so that they don't fight.

A mathematician should be called

NikT_58:
At least we won't be tramping around here for nothing.
It's an interesting idea, I like it, we should create a branch, but we can also define the conditions here, such as lots that are not astronomical, closing at the end of the week, and the results + or -, something like that

NikT_58:

I'll do it too. We need to make sure we don't have a fight with the leader.

NikT_58:

I'll do the same. We need to make sure we don't have a fight with the leader.

Stranger in charge, artifice in charge, let's vote...

OlegTs:
It is an interesting idea, I like it, we should just create a branch, but we can also define the conditions here, like lots not astronomical, closing at the end of the week, and the results + or -, something like that

for instance, you may want to buy some binary options.