[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 626

O.Zy...:
Mobilich, did you not have time to hop on the train south?

Nope... I have a pending position at 3284, but I think it won't be taken, and when it was 3260 today - I was itching to sell, but I held back. I have a light martinok set to sell today, it does its job, but there are small lots, and I am in the depo )

fqbj:

This is real! Take a look at the screenshot.

You can see that real, only it seems to me that he did not succeed, he plummeted (maybe he withdrew)

The status Gold ForexClub gives for a deposit over 1 500 dollars

MobileMan:

nope... The pending order is at 3284, but I think it will not be taken, and when it was at 3260 today - I was itching to sell, but I did not. I have a light trading robot in Sell position today, it does its job, but the lots are small and I have to trade on depo.)

And I want to settle, but I don't like to jump in the last wagon, and I have to run out on business.

I'm putting a hold at 1.3180 -} 1,3120

and leave 1.3270 -} 1,3120

No stops, trawl 50 (500) pips

See you gentlemen speculators

Price is trying to break the channel

I'm confused by this case, like decent volumes and standing still, something will happen

As long as our soldier

have bullets, matches, moonshine

suck ... NATO soldiers

shiver with fear Pentagon))))

Happy New Year to all!

I'm off)))

On the euchre, a pipsqueak's dream, going this way and that way.

OlegTs:

I'm confused by this case, like decent volumes and standing still, something is going to happen

before you use something...it's not a bad idea to look at the statistics...and the statistics will be random...

fh and ob are not fh...not to be confused...

fqbj:
On the euchre is a pipsqueak's dream, going this way and that way.

intraday pleasure that day...)))

I recommend looking at bank rates