[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 603

solar:

and trolling is probably not allowed.... so a lot of people spit, but this form tends to be more entertaining, and also when the shit is in the sandbox, pages appear in front of your eyes ))))

Screenshots with comments and discussion, not about assholes all day long)))

OlegTs:

Leave it as it is, it's been around for years, Strayer has been out and back in, I've been missing from time to time,

You can't kill a classic, it's been years in the making :)

What's there to do? I come here on weekdays, just to do nothing, because I'm sitting at my computer anyway.

strangerr:

Screenshots with comments and discussion, not pro-opa all day long)))
I'm in!

strangerr:

What's there to do here? I come here purely out of the blue on weekdays, because I'm sitting at my computer anyway.
What's a moderator for? I remember Matemat tried to bring order here, so he was told that it's like order, we're fine with it, maybe he'll call Matemat, he'll cut all the assholes here at once?

strangerr:

Screenshots with comments and discussion, not about the butt all day long)))

Hey, it won't be like the old days, people aren't the same. Those who get it don't have to fluff it up.

NikT_58:

Hello, it will not be like in the old days, people are not the same. Who understands, he does not flub.

Hi, how did you get here?)))

OlegTs, who needs it, Matemat or us?

Nothing to comment on, oil buyback is likely to come soon, + Asia has increased buying, if the fund does not waver in direction, the Eurobucks will rise overnight as well.

index the quid is almost ready to fall ... so it's kind of sluggish.

I'm fucking with you, I can't!!! Well take the week of the thread and count the number of posts, who has more business and who has more flubber. I assure you it will surprise you very much!

solar:

There is nothing to comment on, oil will soon be buying out, + asia has increased buying, if the fund does not waver in direction, the bx is almost ready to fall overnight... so it's kind of a sluggish rally

Add to that gold and the whole picture

OlegTs:

Leave it as it is, it's been around for years, Strayer has been gone and come back, I've been missing from time to time,

You can't kill a classic, it's been years in the making :)

Yes, and many people just read the branch (I personally have a order), learn something, make mistakes ... just like everybody else. And to post or not to post - it seems to me everyone's business. And, of course, it's up to each his or her own judgement. Opinions are never unequivocal - hence the disputes. The main thing is not to turn arguments into swearing and not to turn them into personalities. And closing a thread because of an argument is just petty... or something... If someone is offended by someone else's post - respond brighter and sharper! It is interesting to read, and funny when far from stupid people are picking at each other! Don't close the thread!