[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 498

also his response to criticism (man, how I understand him))) :

Message from TemnoeEGO:

He has a feeling that he is a schoolboy... He makes mortgages, starts with small lots, does not put any stops, and meditates... How can someone who just meditates get a mortgage? He told the bank: "Meditating", and they said: "Aah, you meditate?So you're a trustworthy person, we can help you apply for a mortgage even without a certificate of income." He attracted attention, presented postulates of psychology, told clever lies, paid off, made people feel good about themselves, and maybe they took it seriously...
Answer me this, comrade, how did you get into this thread? decided to see how to do 20% a day? And, after reading it, I realized that it's not for you, because there's neither Eliot, nor slips, nor continuation-turn figures, nor other habitual terminology of the stereotypical system. Fine. Read it and pass it by. why leave these meaningless speeches of the "market analysis blah blah blah our preference to buy/sell..." variety. Are you disappointed that you have not found the proverbial grail here either, and decided to get even with the silly attacks of a "schoolboy". Don't worry about it, you'll be fine.

The talk at the bank made me laugh, of course, thank you.

If you don't know how to meditate, I'll teach you.

Goodbye.

Sta2066:
I was talking to my friend Chukcha. He was looking at the price chart for a long time and said: "You have to beat a lot to make the price gap down. However, there will be a gap to the north on the minutes." That's what he said.
That's right, the gap to the north is more probable. And from there to 1.3080-45.

Sta2066:
I was talking to my friend Chukcha. He looked at the price chart for a long time and said: "It takes a lot of beating to make the price gap down, a herd of reindeer to cut. However, there will be a gap to the north on the minutes." That's what he said.

Let's see what they say... but the popa - do not give any money, the whole positivity is gone )))

Tantrik:
The author is wrong! - and he won't make any money.(he didn't) But the method is! - candlestick analysis! (I practically have none)!
You didn't get hurt at least today?))) I just jumped in to have a quick look and got interested in your discussions))))

MobileMan:

...... I trade exactly the same way and make 100-300% a day. .

i wept !!! i cried crocodile tears and felt like a loser !!! i don't understand how wall street didn't buy you and your country ... i left depressed for cognac

Reshetov:
He's all grown up, he learned to babble on his mobile phone, but he still believes in fairy tales.
And you do something! (let's turn euroflood into a detective series)

strangerr:
Were you at least not offended today?) Otherwise, I jumped in for a quick look and got interested in your discussions)))
i already wrote about the gap on page 495. you're late as usual . Who's been messing with me? I think they're scared of me.

solar:

I cried !!! I cried crocodile tears and felt like a loser !!! I don't know how Wall Street didn't buy you and your country ... I left depressed for a cognac

Tantrik:
I already wrote about the gap on 495 pages. You're late as usual. Who hurt my feelings? I think they're scared of me.
Well, I'm cool now.

Reshetov:
A hard case
Bad mood again, it'll be fine, don't worry.)