[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 393

Vizard:

disguising himself... so he doesn't get beaten up for being an insider))) ....

His orbit's really low.

strangerr:

His orbit was very low.

I remembered the announcement - he went into space and didn't return, distinguishing features: astronaut suit, shiny spacesuit. If you see him, please call Mission Control.

Reshetov:

The station is described in this article: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/366

And I have an Expert Advisor with settings from it being tested. There are not many trades yet, but it works well.

Server: demo.metatrader5.com

I've seen this somewhere before, but haven't figured it out

strangerr:

Roll back up and to 1.29, maybe a little lower, and from there, Tantrik, I'm writing especially for you, buy. Rollback 3130-65.
Thank you, we'll catch it.

solar:

the fucking cosmonaut... went into orbit
the helpers filled up with summer fuel ))) at the launch we are about to rush.

strangerr:

Roll back up and to 1.29, maybe a little lower, and from there, Tantrik, I'm writing especially for you, buy. Rollback 3130-65.
I'll be catching a pullback now - I'm watching the long term (I'll go in with a normal lot)

Tantrik:
I'll be catching pullbacks now - I'm watching the long term (I'll go in with a normal lot)

Buy on everything I did, by the way, but only with the targets I specified.

Tantrik:
I'll be catching pullbacks now - I'm watching the long term (I'll go in with a normal lot)
You're not afraid to go long term. It's a bummer, isn't it?))

Tantrik:
Helpers - summer fuel )))) at the start we're about to take off.

anything can happen between london and the japs... that's their narrow-eyed nature... we'll have to wait and see

strangerr:

Buy it all I did, by the way , but only for the purposes I specified.