[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 372

odiseif:
I don't want to argue ... we'd better watch together. Never say "CAN'T" they can do anything if they want to.
Yeah. They do. But I will buy anyway - from 1.3100.

The kolyan is going to get his arms ripped off by so many customers. it's just a show.

Just to show off.)

Although no longer relevant... The TAs have worked.

So that's it

MobileMan:

I wanted to react too, but I didn't... I could give you that forecast every day in both directions )
Excuse me the length of the arrows doesn't tell you anything? Of course, personally I'm leaning towards sales.

I will not boast, but it was also good (almost 100 points on the Euro, and the pound gave something - I am too lazy to count). But I could not buy - the BC did not let me buy - well, maybe it's for the best. Now only at 1.3040 I will try to catch the pullback.

herzogtier:
Excuse me, does the length of the arrows mean anything to you? Naturally, personally, I'm leaning towards sales.

No, it's okay... Just don't put the little arrows to the left or you'll lose the Audience Choice Award.

Fast as always I settle for 15 pips and I am not trusting .... I closed the euro yen quickly at 103 .

solar:

No, it's okay... just don't put the sliders to the left or you'll lose the audience award.
)))), I never consider a flat... .... I don't like it )))). But I got upset with my mobile phone (((, by the way, I was also on the sell and therefore I drew the red arrows more powerful because I thought and still think it would be SOUTH. And I always draw 2 arrows for myself - because I always trade only with pending orders and I don't really care where it will go. So, I'm done talking.

3 days on the forum

3 predictions out of 3 worked

Now we have to close the day below 1.31 and then sell again

The nearest is 1.3046

Although we may get there today, but it's not a sure thing. The main thing is to close below 1.31

MobileMan, you owe 80pp (1.3180-1.31). Looking forward to the forecast for tomorrow :)