[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 353

No signal on H4, more news to come, I will wait.

rigc:
try to buy))))
Buy.

The leaders of the euro zone have cancelled a meeting of EU finance ministers at which the next tranche of emergency financial aid to Greece was to be discussed. EU government officials said official Athens had not yet provided assurances of austerity measures.

p.s. they are so fucking annoying.

solar:

The leaders of the euro zone have cancelled a meeting of EU finance ministers at which the next tranche of emergency financial aid to Greece was to be discussed. EU government officials said official Athens had not yet provided assurances of austerity measures.

p.s. they are so fucking annoying.

Are you interested in reading all this?

sergey620x:
And are you interested in reading all this?

I have a trading robot... at least something to keep an eye on ))) the news ... all that.

solar:

I have a trading robot... at least something to keep an eye on ))) news ... everything
I see)))

MobileMan:
What's the prognosis for today? I think we're going up, even if I don't feel like it...

not going high today... if only a little more... everything is in the range of yesterday's fairy tale )))

I will keep shopping until 22 February, barring force majeure situations )))

Vizard:

high today won't go...if only a little more...everything is roughly within the bounds of yesterday's tale )))

and then what's the fairy tale?

artikul:
I will keep shopping until 22 February, barring force majeure situations )))

You mean Kolyan?)))