[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 324

Tantrik:
It could go from 33 to 3190 again - at least the boo will close. )))))))))

I'm talking about an intraday pullback.... so the trend is bearish...for now...

Tantrik:
It could go from 33 to 3190 again - at least the boo will close. )))))))))

Or grab 50 pips and wait for an entry, which should be there)))

strangerr:

Or to grab 50 pips and wait for an entry, which should be there)))
In addition to entrances there should be exits, and how many pips is secondary.

SEVER11:
You speak the truth, from these levels I'm also going to refill... and on Wednesday we'll see what to do next.

I've got a positive break and TP at 1.3185 and a stop loss at 1.3185. But I may have to adjust it to the market.

MobileMan:

I think the pullback will go to 1.3185 at the most

or maybe even to the upper boundary of the channel....

MobileMan:

I have positively closed at 1.3185 at the bottom and put the TP at 1.3185 and there is also a pending Sell position there. But I may have to adjust it to the market as I go along.
If it does not go up, I will get the loss.( till the last momentthe correct entry seems to be wrong and even when I see the profit in the terminal it seems to be wrong )

Tantrik:
let it not go up - I'll grab the elks.

Correction targets 1.3205, 1.3225.

strangerr:

Correction targets 1.3205, 1.3225.

^ (post finished, and vice versa)))). Bai closed +++, will re-run 3135 waiting.

MobileMan:

I positively broke down and TP was set at 1.3185 and there was also a stop loss on the additional Sell. But I may correct it to the market requirements

I told you 1.3130 was a strong level. But we are going down in the middle term, so I put an order to the south at 1.3185 with a profit at 1.3130

Let's see from here.

Tantrik:
In addition to the inputs, there must be outputs, and how many pips are secondary.

This is right, how many pips is nothing, the main thing is to have more movements, and with them - lots of losses.