[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 289

Quant:

Share, dear one, how do you see things developing? Will the Eur continue to fall?

Bye-bye, everyone...

ehhh end of session confirmed eurobucks buy signal.... sorry about that... we'll see on monday. it'll be very entertaining i think

What can I say )))) Unlike America the New Zealand bulls got off to a great start. I expect a gap up on Monday with a further upward trend to the level - 3416. It should end at the Australian close around 05:00 (UTC) )))

In spring I like to spring across the spring, like a spring?

The film may be interesting, but it's infectious.

artikul:

What can I say )))) Unlike America the New Zealand bulls got off to a great start. I expect a gap up on Monday with a further upward trend to the level - 3416. It should end at the Australian close around 05:00 (UTC) )))

Good luck!

I traded a pattern today, but some doubts remained, it looked like this:

and everything seems to be in place and the profit is equal to the height (grey rectangle) and the time of maximum (in this case minimum)

and a bounce from the trend line and it looks like a double bottom was formed - the way is up, but the bottom right edge of the pebble is doubtful )) like this

and it's not up))

The analysis of positions today shows this (bulls are not active):

well, now a rundown from the battlefield ))

the bears set today ( purple lines) 3 lower positions, they managed to bite the forward position ( blue lines) of the bulls at 1.3180 and pass

to the bulls by 20 pips, then the bulls created a blocking position (top blue line), but the bulls did not move (it may have been too late)), the volumes of the bulls were slowing

the price went up and pushed on the middle level (yellow line) without entering the bears' territory (from yellow to purple)

then the front (the most brazen bears) were allowed to reach the defence line and were bitten by the bulls - forming the second bottom, then the bulls easily and carelessly got to the middle of the front, as they say - the price stood your or our - balance, the bears can not yet, and the bulls do not want))

Going back to the pattern (for lack of understanding) - it turns out either the bulls go to test the position of bears, so 1-screen is correct, or bears test the bulls, and it is the second screen - or all have a rest, make a gap, close it and fly 1.3160....1.3236 along the trendline on the 1-2 screen