[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 254

MobileMan:

well, well... From my point of view, to take a 13pp lock is kind of a no-brainer...

just didn't oversleep! and who knew that this breakdown (highlighted in green) was false, again lock 13pp. the plan is the same at 1.3290 and from there 1.3170

Tantrik:

just didn't oversleep! and who knew that this breakdown (highlighted in green) was false, again lock 13pp. the plan is the same at 1.3290 and from there 1.3170

Everything is so elegant on the H4 )))) Burying talent in the ground with your pips ))))

artikul:

On H4 you have everything so elegant ))))) You bury the talent in the ground with your pip ))))

I've told him that a hundred times, but he's guessing by 10 pips ))))

strangerr:

I showed an entry to the sell without guessing yesterday, picture posted, bang on the face)))
I looked at it... I did not show any entries (neither exits nor orders) just wrote sell (and I wrote you in points from where! - ok, I will not distract you)

Tantrik:

I have a plan for 3340 )))) and from there I don't know, I'll keep looking

artikul:

On H4 you have everything so elegant ))))) Burying talent in the ground with your pips ))))
Well where does H4 go, I already wrote that I don't distinguish the TF - it either goes up or down (well a bunch of divisions inside)

MobileMan:

I have a plan for 3340 )))) and from there HZ, I'll keep looking
Mobilich with the gapanese yen was boko, it seems to be working! You still got it!? I fed one moose!

MobileMan:

I have a plan for 3340 )))) and from there I don't know, I'll keep looking
there is no resistance and most likely there will be an impulse at 34 (and it's silly to fix after passing resistance at 3340 - you need to buy there till 35 +-)

Tantrik:
There is no resistance there and it is likely to be an impulse at 34 (and it is silly to fix after passing resistance at 3340 - you have to buy there until 35 +-)

Oh, Kolyan, come, I can't look at it)))

strangerr:

I told him about it a hundred times, but he guesses at 10 pips)))
Why 10 pips? - I want to keep it in b.u. - but when I see a reversal in 50 pips I cut it. (such a bzdyk is present((.))