[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 239

artikul:

A top is forming now )))) But the eu will try to rebound from the 3227 level around 2012.02.10 14:00 (UTC) )))

Didn't you post the turkey on the forum?

artikul:

A top is forming now )))) But the eu will try to rebound from the 3227 level around 2012.02.10 14:00 (UTC) )))

And this top is local because the wave has no crossover with the blue lines and the price is higher than both of them, i.e. is in the sell zone or as they say - the overbought zone)))

2012.02.10 14:00 (UTC) The eur will be under the blue bar and it will try to go up again and then it will start to roll almost all the way to Monday's close ))) I think till the stated date it will bounce back and forth bouncing off the blue dash or it will go quietly in small birds )))) These are my personal considerations not claiming anything at all ))))

artikul:

And this top is local because the wave has no crossover with the blue lines and the price is higher than both of them, i.e. is in the sell zone or as they say - the overbought zone)))

2012.02.10 14:00 (UTC) The eu will be under the blue line and it will go back up and then it will roll all the way to Monday's close.) I think till the stated date it will bounce back and forth bouncing off the blue dash or it will go quietly in small birds )))) These are my personal thoughts without any pretensions ))))

It's not nice, but you have to speak like the old man - from there at so many and so far at so many))))

I wonder what the people will say now about the Greek government? )))) no one has negotiated with them yet

solar:

I wonder what the people will say now about the Greek government? )))) no one has negotiated with them yet.

The people will tell them as they always do.

The pound has gone beautifully

strangerr:

The people will tell them what they always do.

That's what I'm saying... they're negotiating something... there's such draconian measures... I feel like they're just gonna get all fucked up... purely an opinion...

solar:

That's what I'm saying... they're negotiating something... there's such draconian measures... I feel like they're just gonna get fucked up... I don't know.

Why do you think it's taking them so long to decide? Small but proud Greek people))))

strangerr:

Why do you think it takes them so long to decide anything? Small but proud Greek people)))

There's a lot of companies out there that you have to give them. + the minimum wage should be cut by 20%, which is good and bad... a single pension fund... not sure how they will do it... so far I think there will be many strikes

strangerr:

Why do you think it takes them so long to decide anything? Small but proud Greek people)))
like our niggers don't want to work.... they just want to cut subsidies...

rigc:
how our niggers don't want to work.... They just want to cut subsidies...

As long as I live I have not seen a single person who says "I want to work")))