[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 184

It's funny, Strange, that this morning we both saw only downwards... I had a little bit of an upward swing... If I'd been on the computer all day, I'd have changed the forecast... but this is something...

MobileMan:
Guys. I really admit my mistakes, and if I was on the computer as usual - I would have really doubled the deposit )))) but today the tax office seized some mobiles at one of the outlets - in short, there are enough elks without a handicap... I would have reacted on time. EMO - Snickers on me. My apologies to everyone... At the moment - put $20 in a separate account and salted from 3260 five! !! depo. No kidding. Need it - I'll show you a screenshot.
Closed all the buys! I do not want to joke with the D1 trend - I did not open sells tomorrow! (I will buy again at 3180).

And by my calculations, it's now somewhere around 400 pips north without much stopping.

MobileMan:

It's funny, Strange, that this morning we both saw only downwards... Me with a bit of an upward swing... If I'd been on the computer all day, I'd have changed the forecast... but this is something...

(Luckily)))

Tantrik:
Closed all the buys! I don't want to joke with D1 trend - I did not open sells tomorrow!(I will buy again at 3180)

In Autumn, if you want)))

Laugh it off. Mobilich, you're not trading now, you're gambling. Do you want to play it completely?

strangerr:

In the autumn, if you want to)))
there's one option when i don't make it - tomorrow! (but i sold the nZd!, and the euro? - no big deal!)

strangerr:

In the autumn, if you want to)))
We'll be here again in 5-6 weeks)))after the north.

Hi folks, what happened to go up so much?