[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 158

Salavatka:
I agree the deevers are strong but not yet!

so it is...but still we need to look ahead)))

Salavatka:
Max 3180 could be

3190 if it gets through to 3290, if not 2990.

Deevers have gone you can settle in safely

Mobile )))) For now, you can forget about your pending )))) I don't think we'll make it ))))

Targets are the same )))) At least to the zero arc)))) Flatting down along the trendline ))))

artikul:
Mobile )))) For now, you can forget about your pending )))) I don't think we'll make it ))))

I think so, but nothing ) I will not catch a peak 5 times, but I will catch one - fat and with almost no drawdown ) But I still have it (pending)

artikul:

Targets are the same )))) At least to the zero arc)))) Flatting down along the trendline ))))

But thanks for the target!!!

I just got here and there are already sales (diver) interesting movie ;), I wonder what this flat is connected to (you can see it on the hour) ???

McBro:
I just got here and there are already sales (diver) interesting movie ;), I wonder what this flat is connected to (you can see it on the hour) ???

We will be flat till the end of February with the decrease to 1.26, and then we will flat even more the whole March.

Salavatka:
Max 3180 maybe.
I wish I could get there, so I could get a more comfortable shoe..... ;)