[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 42

artikul:

Log file ))))
closed the sells (overnight) left the bai, ask for a transaction history or invest (as he likes to repeat himself)

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao has announced his intention to increase his contribution to the European EFSF and ESM funds.

Pusa... They are going to play hardball ... . no one has ever betrayed the dollar without an arduous divorce process

Tantrik:
closed the sells (overnight) left the bai, ask for a transaction history or investment (as he likes to repeat himself)

А 1.25?)))

solar:

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao has announced his intention to increase his contribution to the European EFSF and ESM funds.

Pusa... They are going to play hardball ... . no one has ever betrayed the dollar without an arduous divorce process

They don't give a damn about the dollar.

Sdimm:

The battery on it has stopped working, maybe it's dead))))))

Well it certainly draws everything differently, but that's not the point )))) It is in pips (of course ridiculous))) In this thread people are saying: took 30 pips, took 50, discussing objectives))) I am looking at a 5-pip and it gets very lonely )))) I thought while I have New Year's tests, I will use the TS on 4)))

strangerr:

А 1.25?)))
Read my posts today .... (not cartoons with faces on them)

strangerr:

They just don't give a damn about the dollar.

But the comment ... . search who is the biggest creditor of the usa and why china is allowed so much ... might paint a picture...

BeerGod:
Yuri, are these your compositions on the site, in particular "feast during the plague" ?
Ours

solar:

But the comment ... . search who is the biggest creditor of the usa and why china is allowed so much ... might paint a picture.

I know, that's why they don't care.

Tantrik:
Read my posts today .... (not cartoons with faces on them)