[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 3

rigc:
well you're calling him that))))

Why am I calling him that? He says he has disciples, so he's a guru.) Kolyan is there, he's waiting)))

strangerr:

Why am I calling him names? He says he's got disciples, so he's a guru))))

again these are your words, not his))))

ayaa yay Stranger, it's not nice to attribute your words to another man))))

Here we go. My target that I called before lunch (1.32) has worked out, now let's go to 2809 and then 2620

MobileMan:
Here we go. My target that I called before lunch (1.32) has worked, now let's go to 2809 and then 2620

You're right about going down and the first target is right, but you're too fast))))

strangerr:

Down you're right and the first target is correct, only you're too fast))))

I, when I broke the lock in the afternoon, put a fat pause at 1.3199 - it worked for sure ) And I'm not talking about going down fast... But both of the targets I named will be taken this month

MobileMan:

I put a fat pause at 1.3199 when I broke the lock in the afternoon - it worked for sure ) And I'm not talking about going down fast.... But both targets I mentioned will be taken this month

You've had enough Mobile at this rate, either the donkey will talk or the Padishah will die)))))))))))

MobileMan:
Here we go. My target that I called before lunch (1.32) has worked, now let's go to 2809 and then 2620
+

MobileMan:

When I fixed the stock in the afternoon, I put a big pending at 1.3199 - it worked for sure ) I'm not talking about going down fast... But both targets I named will be taken this month

And those followers that went to 1.26 you already wrote off? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So it is right - why talk about sad things, I am not talking about those who have been going there since the beginning of January, on the way they learned how to work with lots and met with Kolyan and everyone remembers you, thanks you for the science .

strangerr:

Have you written off those followers who went to 1.26? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

don't let these losers spoil our joyful picture of the deposit's increase...piss on them )))))

strangerr:

And those followers who went to 1.26 have you already written off? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

have there been any? those who are unequivocal and unqualified? let at least one of them post here))))

we are all adequate and everyone checks their TS))))