What is this all about?! - page 9

Demi:

will you write it in yours?
It's been closed for ages.

lizzavet:

We and our DCs are off the chain - that's 100% and not news. I meant all traders in general in the world.

And private traders do not have an important analysis tool, the forex quotation book, which interbank institutions, large hedge funds, small banks and market makers have. We are screwed.

You, my dear, will not get anywhere with that attitude.

lizzavet:

We and our DCs are off the chain - that's 100% and not news. I meant all traders in general in the world.

And private traders do not have an important analysis tool, the forex quotation book, which interbank institutions, large hedge funds, small banks and market makers have. We are screwed.

The culture girls say - fuck it!

asimox:

Is this all that's above it's right? Or is it not?

Replace the word trade with the word position and in point 4 the price shifts downwards.

"On a long trade I catch a moose with a loss --- I shift the price down".

asimox:

Can I do it again? I can't understand it. One says one thing, the other says another...

There is a concept of "the cost of minimal price movement", that is, the price does not move due to trader's thoughts, but due to certain actions, right?

1. Let's say I open a trade upwards. --- I shift the price upwards

2. I close a long trade --- I shift the price down

3. I close a long trade at take profit. --- I shift the price down

4. On a long trade, I catch a loser with a loss --- I move the price up

Is all of this above correct? Or is it not?

For the price to change, the balance of supply and demand must change. If demand exceeds supply, the price rises

OnGoing:
That's you there and we, for example, have a glass)

You have a glass from the futures exchange - this is a completely unnecessary thing in forex trading. The proportion of currency futures trading is negligible compared to total forex trading - and has little or no effect on price. Or maybe you meant a faceted glass).

Demi:

Cultured girls talk - in the arse!

I am not always very cultured.

Demi:

Don't bother - you were buying and demand in the equilibrium market increased - the price went up. You start selling and the supply in the equilibrium market has increased - the price has gone down.

A change in price is a change in the balance of supply and demand.

Can speculators have a demand or a supply? They make short-term transactions, they don't care whether they buy or sell, as long as it's profitable. Speculators are the component that prevents the law of supply and demand from being realised.

lizzavet:

You have a futures exchange betting book - this is a completely unnecessary thing when trading forex. The share of currency futures trading is negligible compared to total forex trading - and has little or no effect on price. Or maybe you meant a faceted glass).
What do futures have to do with it, spot interbank is kind of like that.

vasya_vasya:
Can speculators have supply or demand? They make short-term transactions, they don't care whether they are buying or selling, as long as it is profitable. Speculators are the component that prevents the law of supply and demand from being realised.

Why, speculators don't buy and sell?????? And buying and selling is not supply and demand????? It makes no difference whether they are buying for the long term.