What is this all about?! - page 14

vasya_vasya:

An equilibrium point is set by itself for objective reasons.

The speculator has no such reasons, and even has a reason not to set this point. And all this because he has no need to buy or sell.

In the law of supply and demand in the market, participants have fundamental reasons that do not change in a short time to buy or sell at a certain price. that is why trades and an equilibrium point are possible.

The speculator has no such reasons, he changes his desire to buy or sell based on statistics.

For the last time, the speculator buys and sells. He buys and sells whether he knows what the equilibrium price is or not. He buys and sells whether he has a fundamental or technical reason for doing so, whether he has a short or a strategic objective, whether his desire is constant, variable or cyclical, regardless of what zone he is in.

A speculator is a market participant who buys and sells etc.

By buying or selling, the speculator creates supply or demand. By forming supply or demand, he forms the equilibrium price as a result of the interaction of supply and demand.

Demi:

Always and everywhere in forex. Regardless of the timeframe. Just supply and demand and nothing more.

Think of another factor and you get a Nobel Prize as the man who turned ec theory upside down.

All portfolio theory is based on the law of supply and demand. All methods of valuation of derivatives, etc.

I will petition the Nobel Committee and personally to His Majesty Carl Gustow for an extraordinary prize for you.

Here's to an ingenious discovery - the law of supply and demand!

paukas:

I will petition the Nobel Committee and personally His Majesty Karl Gustow to award you an extraordinary prize.

For your ingenious discovery - the law of supply and demand!

I'm for it, but they won't give it to me! Apply from a distance, they'll accuse you of plagiarism and kick you in the neck.

Demi:

By buying or selling, the speculator creates supply or demand. By forming supply or demand, he forms an equilibrium price as a result of the interaction of supply and demand.

The speculator does not buy or sell unless you offer him an acceptable price, if the price goes up, the speculator re-bids, which means the supply does not increase, and he will re-bid until you buy at his price.

This is a discrepancy with the law of supply and demand. supply should rise when the price rises, but it does not.

Guys, what law of supply and demand are you talking about if you trade in DCs?

Mathemat:
Guys, what law of supply and demand are you talking about if you trade in DCs?

And dream on????

Yes, I forgot that New Year's Eve isn't over yet.

Not just on DC. On FX in general.

vasya_vasya:

supply should increase when the price rises, but it does not.

I'm done for today. And you - think about it! Read this, what you wrote and think many times over. (Hint - don't put the cart before the horse and don't twist the law). Take your time, think quietly about what you've written.

The topikaster was asking about the financial market in general