[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 300

MobileMan:

it's just a medium term. Mine was planned at 1.2470 or even lower

The whole question is whether everyone will make it )))) I'm not planning anything, I'm taking an example from Stranger - trade here and now ))))

MobileMan:

)))))))) only 20% depo drawdown )) no big deal )
Practice has shown that it can be scary to work without stops. I hope you're not mistaken. It's just that I set stops even when I see the targets. Now look at the daily chart and imagine that the euro breaks the channel up and .... then calculate how long 20% of the depo will last. ;0((. All of us are just warning you, but not teaching you.

SEVER11:
Practice has shown that it can be scary to work without stops. God forbid you should be wrong. It's just that even when I see targets, I put stops. Now look at the daily chart and imagine that the euro breaks the channel up and .... then calculate how long 20% of the depo will last. ;0((. All of us are just warning you, but not teaching you.

I've had a lot of practice too... Came to the conclusion that if the depot allows and you enter with small lots (and not half a depot, as some do), then if I put stops - they would snap like nuts... Haven't you ever had that? A stop triggered and the price reversed.

artikul:

What's the logic again? ))) What system do you trade on? )))

Thomas demark. Sequence. It calculates overbought and oversold zones. I define them there as support and resistance levels. But as practice shows, not everything is so smooth in this kingdom.... (((((( Bastard got a stop again. What a bastard today: ((((((((((((((((

MobileMan:

I've had a lot of practice, too... Came to the conclusion that if the depot allows and you enter with small lots (rather than half a depot, as some people do), if I put stops - they would snap like nuts... Haven't you ever had that? A stop triggered and the price reversed.

just happened, and it's a pip in a pip SUCKY!!!!!!!

MobileMan:

I've had a lot of practice, too... Came to the conclusion that if the depot allows and you enter with small lots (rather than half a depot, as some people do), if I put stops - they would snap like nuts... Haven't you ever had that? A stop triggered and the price reversed.
I've had all sorts of events, but gradually you find your happy medium. Good luck to you.

nikelodeon:

Thomas Demark. Sequence. Calculates overbought and oversold zones. I define them there as support and resistance levels. But as practice shows, all is not so smooth in this kingdom.... :(((((( Bitch got a stop again. What a bastard today:((((((((((((((((

Already argued this with Margaret ))) That after overbought comes overbought )))) These terms of classic TA are all a myth )))) There can be no overbought because the market always reflects only the fair price ))))

nikelodeon:

Thomas Demark. Sequence. Calculates overbought and oversold zones. I define them there as support and resistance levels. But as practice shows, all is not so smooth in this kingdom.... (((((( Bastard got his stop again. What a bastard today:((((((((((((((((

Already argued this with Margaret ))) That after overbought comes overbought )))) These terms of classical TA are all a myth )))) There can be no overbought because the market always reflects only the fair price ))))

Salavatka:
Did youpiss yourself?

No, I'm with the stops. I'll close at 2840 and I'll be looking at 25 from there.

artikul:

Already argued this with Margaret )))) That after overbought comes overbought )))) These terms of classical TA are all a myth )))) There cannot be overbought because the market always reflects only the fair price ))))
the price is always unfair. overbought and oversold? - you are trading it.