[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 150

Anya's going to give everyone a real shit

MobileMan:

Where can I read more about them and what they do? I didn't take them into account and it was fine. Maybe I shouldn't?

It turns out that it is not worth filling your head with anything.

MobileMan:

Where can I read more about them and what they do? I didn't take them into account and it was fine. Maybe I shouldn't?

I've already written here today - know less, sleep better )))) If you start chasing after the bottoms like Tantrik, you're in for a treat ))))) Even too much fun ))))

MobileMan:

where can i read more about them and what they do? I just didn't take them into account and it was fine. Maybe you shouldn't.

The rays irradiate karma...don't...if that's how it works.

..but here's a link to the website...

.the most private knowledge in the trade...

h ttp://open-forex.org/index.php?board=30.0

it's the best site on HANNU.

..and it's totally private...

GBP has worked 100 pips, metals closed at zero this morning, now something is going to happen, the volumes are coming...

lotos7:

rays irradiate karma...don't...if that's how it works.

..but here's a link to the website...

.the most private knowledge in the trade...

h ttp://open-forex.org/index.php?board=30.0

it's the best site on HANNU.

..and totally private ...

very private... Since you're writing it here ))) Honestly, too lazy to read it. Haven't even opened it. Waiting for the euro to fall further.

strangerr:

Yeah, I have to kiss the broken level goodbye ))))

Tantric, by the way, the trend lines in the screenshot are Gann lines, blue from this week.

Well,there's got to be one somewhere.... (profits)

Dancing around the gap )))

strangerr:

It turns out, so there's no need to fill your head with anything.

I would like to read about volumes..... I really want to know more about them, especially about the beater volum indicator, because it's so vague....

MobileMan:

very private... Since you're writing it here ))) Honestly, too lazy to read it. Haven't even opened it. Waiting for the eurow to fall further.

Yes, very likely to fall - bounced off some level, like a ball, and fell again... It's about to fall. I, uh, put in a little bit, 0.03 lot 100pp down...