[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 658

strangerr:

Hi))) I was telling Tantrik to stay away if he wants to save his nerve cells but he is trying to trade in both directions and catching dozens of pips each)))
I got a stop on your signal )))) - I got a stop on your signal and now I fight it off (although I had a buy signal there too - early and with 0.5 strength)

strangerr:

Hi))) I was telling Tantrik to stay away if he wants to save his nerve cells but he is trying to trade in both directions and is catching a couple dozen pips each))) I have to say one thing - if the trend were really going down as many people think it is, the price would have gone up.
I showed you the trend, it has not reached the resistance line, but it is unclear what it turns, it falls on the price and it is going to intervene there, but here it is complete nonsense - the indices fall, but it does not fly down, but slips in the fluctuations...

I did. It's about time :-) at the bottom and not at the top

Tantrik:
I caught a stop on your signal )))) - Now I'm fighting back (although I had a buy signal there too - early and 0.5 strength)

After that I understood that the correction has definitely started)))

strangerr:

After that I realised that the correction has definitely started)))
Maybe it will bob and bob and then crash by 200 pips with H1 candles...

strangerr:

It was after that that I realised that the correction had definitely started)))
I knew right after your screenshot - I should have waited ))))

margaret:
or maybe it will bob and bob and then collapse by 200 pips in H1 candles...

Yeah, we'll be watching that for a long time))))

margaret:
or maybe it will wobble and wobble and then collapse by 200 pts with H1 candles...

waiting for the summit decisions... the eu has never been indifferent to them...

lotos7:

waiting for the decisions of the summit...
There is nothing new to say.

margaret:
or maybe it will bob and bob and then collapse by 200 pips in H1 candles...
what the heck - there's a summit going on (everybody's holding it together Obama is helping:))) - that's when it's over ....