[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 657

strangerr:

Tantrik, I told you this morning - you're doing bullshit, until 1.28, what else can I say?
We'll wait.

Moody's has withdrawn the ratings of one of Ukraine's largest banks... the same one that someone wrote me about as a force ))))

solar:
Moody's has withdrawn the ratings of one of Ukraine's largest banks... the same one someone wrote me about as a powerhouse ))))

Which one?))

If my hands are very itchy and my head says don't go there, I'll play the demo. Sell. But even in demo I practice Breakeven).

strangerr:

Who?)))

ukrsibbank ... the heavy legacy of bnp paribas ...

Audi - entry almost according to the system)Should have opened from the beginning of the candle)I think the Eura will beat it, although it is still alive)

Here we go. I don't want to go back to market tomorrow at work, especially because I got half deposit today, so everybody have a nice time trading this 2 weeks. :)))))

strangerr:
Good evening! How's the day's trading? Personally, my head hurts from such trading, I can't even look at the computer anymore... I don't understand anything I've sold, but the price stands still and wanders)... I can go crazy, one day, one month I could stand it, but there is so much time!!!!

nikelodeon:
Back and forth. I don't want to go back to market tomorrow at work, especially because I got half deposit today, so everybody have a nice time trading this 2 weeks. :)))))
No )))) Just there ))))

margaret:
Good evening! How's the day's trading? Personally, my head hurts from such trading, I can't even look at the computer anymore... I don't understand anything I've sold, but the price stands still and wanders)... I can go crazy, one day, one month I could stand it, but it's so much time!!!!

Hi))) I'm telling Tantrik to stay away if he wants to save nerve cells, but he's trying to trade two-sided, he's catching a couple dozen pips each))). I have to say one thing - if the trend were really going downwards, as many people think, it would have flown away.