[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 645

emotraid:

I need more for depo days and five minutes is not enough, I play small lots ))))
it's now... wait a little more time and .... ;)

solar:

I would put it another way )))) when everyone sees a rise or fall, it will mean it is already over
Not for sure, the trend is the same. There is no trend without a correction. What is where, is determined by the trader, based on the depo (MM) and the trading plan (FA and TA).

...actually dancing around the fire (orange line) continues....

gone for a smoke break....

McBro:
not a fact, the Trend is one. There is no trend without correction. What is where is determined by the trader, based on the depo(MM) and the trading plan(FA and TA).

oh my god.... Stop with the verbiage )))) i'm talking in general about the crowd )))

artikul:

The most profitable and most exhausting trade ))) That's why I left for the clock )))
I wouldn't say. Not a fact....

nikelodeon:
I wouldn't say. Not a fact....

And no one has ever claimed that this trade is for ALL profitable )))) Minutes are surreal. it's different there ))))

solar:

oh my god.... stop that nonsense )))) I was talking about the crowd in general )))
oh yeah.... I was talking about the giraffe ;)))

artikul:

And no one has ever claimed that this trade is profitable for ALL )))) )))) Minutes are a surreal thing. it's different there ))))

I can catch trends at 20-100 points even there, but it takes a lot of effort to do it(((()

artikul:

And no one has ever claimed that this trade is profitable for ALL )))) Minutki is surreal. it's different there ))))

It's not that it's different... It's just much FASTER.......

Minutes is for professionals imho, I personally have not yet grown up. That's why I have to work for weeks ;)