[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 640

USD JPY has started or will start to rise I don't know if I can get in or not!? Can anyone tell me!

strangerr:

Tantrik, I think it's time for me to stop talking here, I might as well talk to the wall)))
We're all ears! (I have a bad habit of turning everything into a flood)

strangerr:

Tantrik, I think it's time for me to stop talking here, I might as well talk to the wall)))

it turns out that at the 1.2800 level there are a lot of unclosed orders with large volumes... or how do I understand this...we didn't go to college for stock trading...

Tantrik:

same, I'll see where the stop goes 12pts.

Stop, sold double. to 3065

lotos7:

it turns out that at 1,2800 there are a lot of open orders with large volumes.... or what's that supposed to mean... we didn't go to college for stock trading...

No, we just need to shake out those who bought in and put more into the sell.

And I remember Margaret's phrase very well, that if GEP is up today, then we can finally sell. I had a small GAP up, most likely due to the dealing centre. But I could not sell, because there was a GAP down in Audi, so I considered this circumstance as alarming and did not go anywhere.)

Salavatka:
USD JPY has started or will start to rise I don't know if I can get in or not!? May someone advise!
76.41 is the next resistance.And the growth is possible from 74.14 - such a weak growth (would close the sells before the intervention)

..in recent summit history have had:

last time the euras fell...

penultimate summit eu rise....

what should we expect this time ???

lotos7:

..in recent summit history have had:

last time the euras fell...

penultimate summit eu rise....

what should we expect this time ???

I think we should alternate

strangerr:

No, we just need to shake out those who bought in and sell more.
and then by 2400... like the reds chased the whites all the way to vladivostok...