[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 637

markich:
what time the summit is (MSC) preferably
I do not know but said about 14. 00 Moscow time! And the sense of it is not a report all will be stretched in time!

0907 GMT [Dow Jones] EUR/USD will lose gains in coming weeks says Citi, noting that today's EU summit could fail to lastingly appease investors' concerns about the fiscal outlook for Greece. "This will be a repetition of a pattern of pre-summit gains and post-summit losses we have observed repeatedly in the past," says the bank. It remains to be seen whether Greece's financial assistance could be stepped up to cover the shortfall in funding that the country would experience as its economy deteriorates further in coming months, says Citi. EUR/USD trades at 1.3144.(alexandra.fletcher@dowjones.com)

Salavatka:
I don't know but they said around 2pm Moscow time! And the point is that it's not a report everything will be stretched out in time!
so it's 1600 local time, we can have a smoke for another hour and then....

Monday in Brussels, a summit of the European Union opens. The main issues of the summit will be the problem of the debt crisis, as well as a draft of a new fiscal stability union, reports "RBC" citing the EU press service.

The new alliance will be based on a fiscal accord that envisages tougher control over budget spending and public debt levels. Sanctions are expected to be imposed against countries with budget deficits exceeding 3 percent. Seventeen EU countries and several other European nations have expressed a desire to join the new treaty.

markich:
so at 1600 local time, we can smoke for another hour and then...
I don't know exactly what time. Looks like it's opening! It's gonna be a scary one tonight! http://www.gazeta.ru/financial/2012/01/30/3979097.shtml

Targets further:

strangerr:

Targets further:

So what to sell? (Mobile will soon be riding his white horse here :)))))).)

I sold at 1.3130; TP 1.3005

Tantrik:
So what to sell? (Mobile will soon be riding his white horse here :)))))).)

Tantrik, whatever you want, it's up to you, I've told you my plans and I won't repeat them ten times.

Tantrik:
So what to sell?

What's not to buy?

The rainbow signals are pouring upwards.