[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 548

The picture is super right now the divert bullish on m15 is working but on 3 times the divert is down on 30, H1 and H4 Super))

quote from

On the hourly chart the pair EUR/USD has reached the upper boundary of the upward channel that was formed. Preference should be given to selling the pair. Here we should pay attention to the level of 1.3118, from which the price may rebound. After that, the pair's decline will continue. The nearest target for the pair's decline is the level of 1.3086. Only after the breakdown of this level, the pair might descend to the lower boundary of the ascending channel, particularly to the level of 1.3040.

strangerr:

Even when you lose at cards? ))))
I don't play cards, I use them to my advantage (let the jinn be afraid)

lotos7:

quote from

On the hourly chart the pair EUR/USD has reached the upper boundary of the upward channel that was formed. Preference should be given to selling the pair. Here we should pay attention to the level of 1.3118, from which the price may rebound. After that, the pair's decline will continue. The nearest target for the pair's decline is the level of 1.3086. Only after the breakdown of this level, the pair might descend to the lower boundary of the ascending channel, particularly to the level of 1.3040.

They look at the average and then write, as it was, the trend is downward on the New Zealand.

Salavatka:
)) They seem to work in the same office as Sdimm!)))

Rostelecom rules, 2 rubles per month for 512 kalbit, sometimes gprs so it's economy class for some screeners)))))))))

Salavatka:
The picture is super now running a divert bullish on m15 but on 3 times the divert is down on 30, H1 and H4 Super))

It's rare to see volumes like this, it's amazing:

strangerr:

It's rare to see such volumes, it's amazing:

they're about to sell the bulls off! Then the upside - the candle! - the stops and it's downhill. Right? (comment on what they're doing, we don't understand.)

strangerr:

It's rare to see such volumes, it's amazing:

shaping is going on. suggesting later today to lie down )))) can build a base for sales

Tantrik:
they're about to make a hell of a sell to the bulls! then the upside - a candle! - stops and it's all downhill from there. Right? (comment on what they're doing, we don't understand)

Could be, they shuffle all the time.

solar:

shaping is underway. i suggest we go to bed later today )))) can build up the base for sales
I'm in!