[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 545

strangerr:

No, there's 65% in sales ))))

http://www.stocktime.ru/index.html

The blue shading is the diamond interest of the guys you mentioned ))) Before crossing with it - buying only )))) The blue solid line is the support line, the yellow vertical is the next correction zone )))

strangerr:

No, you'd better come to us))))

Do you want me to trade the Wild West for the Volga?))

I'm serious about it (I can show you pics - the place is fenced with 2m thick plates) south of the Volga region - I think you'll acclimatise in no time. But Russia!

strangerr:

I opened a sell, showed it, it's clear whether there will be a bull or a profit, if you look around, I almost showed them all, only in the bottom many bought?
I opened position only on Monday morning from GEP. At 6.30 MSK I got lossless and went to work, then I saw that you had placed your buy later too and I was really happy about it. But I closed it early, I only got 140 pips. I have such a problem with stops, I don't want to place more than 10 pips and breakeven at the first opportunity, so I rarely manage to place a stop. I am not willing to put more than 10 pips at the first opportunity to breakeven.

strangerr:

Well, here opened a sell, showed, it is clear will be a moose or a profit, if you dig, I showed them almost all, only in the bottom many people went to the buy?
i opened early! how long will i have to wait for the sell-limit :((

strangerr:

No, it's 65% in sales)))

http://www.stocktime.ru/index.html

Have they drained the depot yet? Tough nuts.

Oxide:
think sell limit at 1.3188; tp 1.3

I propose that OXIDE be awarded the title of JANUARY SNIPER...

lotos7:

I propose that OXIDE be named SNIPER OF JANUARY...
1.3183 was so not going to make it without a bet, no go!

artikul:

The blue shading is the diamond interest of the guys you were talking about ))) Before crossing with it - buying only )))) The blue solid line is the support line, the yellow vertical is the next correction zone )))

Article, is it necessary to force an old man to make screenshots?)))

Tantrik, thanks, I'm used to it here )))

Salavatka, so about the news I told you this morning - it's not an indicator.

strangerr:

Article, is it necessary to make an old man take screenshots?)))

Tantrik, thanks, I'm used to it here))

Salavatka, so about the news I told you this morning - it's not an indicator.

And if you have banned internet! And if we have! - Let's go to Israel! (I think we should do it after the war, or it'll be over.)

Tantrik:
What if you get banned from the internet! What if we get banned from the internet! - Let's go to Israel! (I think we should do it after the war, or it'll be over.)

I've got Poland next door)))