[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 539

herzogtier:
Frankly speaking, I think so too. I already wrote earlier about falling to 2 levels at least, I think we will come to 1.2800. But time will judge everyone. I use pending orders for breakthrough levels, so I'm lying in wait )))). By the way, today is my professional holiday - "International Customs Officer Day" )))). I am looking forward to getting presents and congratulations.) Profit to all.

Congratulations, no gifts at work?)))

And I've got a pause at 1.28, to buy.

Hello all! Commerzbank said we might slide to 1.3040 and then we will see. And there is a bearish divergence on the H1.

strangerr:

The very best possible retracement, zero interest:

close the month with a bullish hammer with more volume, pullback and up.

in my opinion it's being pushed higher, to accelerate before a deep fall, and if we continue to go up like this, that's what's likely to happen... we stopped short of the global support (1.25) of a hundred pips

margaret:
In my opinion it is being pushed higher, to accelerate before a deep fall, and if we continue to go up like this, it is likely to happen... we stopped short of the global support (1.25) of a hundred pips

... So it turns out that sooner or later the retreat to this level is very, very possible...?

margaret:
In my opinion it is being pushed higher, to accelerate before a deep fall, and if we continue to go up like this, it is likely to happen... we stopped short of the global support (1.25) of a hundred pips
You're not the only one thinking that way! http://www.fxtrade.ru/analytics/technical

are you still selling ??? )))) then we are coming to you ))) !!!

margaret:
It would be good if it was, but... It would be better if it comes back down now, shows the strength of 1.26, then you can enter with 20 lots, but I do not like this growth - it will not lead to 1.5, because it is a corrective one
we are there ... almost ... after the flat down again ... but there is also 1.3350 .... it would be better from there

solar:

Way to go !

solar:

Would you like to sell to 1.26 ? ))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

How would you like to sell to 1.26? ))))))))))))))))

I don't want to sell up to 1.26? The base is not ready for selling yet. I'll buy from the bottom for now... look at the sipi and the dolar... yesterday the gas futures were filling up and they've been hoarding it for 2 or 3 days...