[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 519

Tantrik:
Come on :)))) Mickson777 forgot :)))) and this is another masterpiece "I have already doubled the deposit again today because of my sell from 1.3045" - I got confused about doubling :)))

Yeah me too...... and I'm also confused.....

Tantrik:
Come on :)))) Mickson777 forgot :)))) and this is another masterpiece "I have already doubled the deposit again today because of my sell from 1.3045" - I got confused about doubling :)))

Mixon is a kid with a slingshot by comparison)))) Nauseating in short.

strangerr:

Mixon is like a kid with a slingshot by comparison))) Nauseous in short.

Yeah... ...he was a big man... his hamster train.

MobileMan:

I didn't expect that from you... But I will answer you anyway. First of all, I haven't traded on the demo for a year and a half now. Secondly, my current profit in dollars - four-figure. Thirdly, I don't even really understand why I'm such an asshole! What have I done wrong to you or to others? What caught you in my message? Is he a "Cock-a-doodle-doo"? Yes, I have a drawdown of 350pp, but I told you that I trade in the medium term, you have to understand. Apparently you're a Cock. First you gain credibility by giving correct forecasts and then, when people believe you, you lose them. Then it all happens again. You're the one who made me write this. And mind you, I wasn't insulting you or referring to you at all when I wrote my post. But your reaction was inadequate I think.

Not in the message, but in the behaviour. Don't throw up.

All right All right, guys, don't fight, just be respectful. That's it.... Basic respect....

nikelodeon:
All right All right, guys, don't fight, just be respectful. That's it.... Basic respect....
i agree. it's not a bazaar...

MobileMan:

Mobile! Write: predictions, consequences..., and no one cares about the state of your account and it makes no difference whether it's real or demo.

You're here as a "dirty Cossack"? "As you see, the market is going to buy!

rigc:
I agree. It's not a bazaar...

Do you agree? Then imagine a rookie who reads this forum and gets into a sell of 10% of the depo from 1.2693 on the real.

strangerr:

Do you agree? Then imagine a beginner who read this forum, and got into a sell of 10% of the depo from 1.2693 on the real.

He's been upside his head against the wall for a long time now.

I'll be honest with you - I've got my whole depot open to drain, because I'm writing TS, testing it on the real and exchanging ideas here ))))