[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 471

Already in the black at this level, so let's buy.......

nikelodeon:

EHu agree that there are not many sells there, relative to the sales, which only indicates that this level is being tested....

I don't bother with it, I don't want to puzzle over these small swings, as I said - overhigh and correction, but it's all long.

There's a lot more shopping there, too.....

The main thing here is to know from which date to build the market profile.... Because it (the profile) is very dependent on this....

forte928:
I can not see even 1.2800, and about 1.2700 not so much...almost everything is directed up to 1.3700 - if the reversal is impossible, the upper boundary of the monthly channel may be broken up...but that is just a guess...

I also consider 1.37 almost as the nearest and realistic target. Although, if the price goes lower than 1.31 till Wednesday, then it may overtake the target 1.2830, which was considered earlier.

And then back up again. This is excluding the aircraft carriers. They are being ignored somehow for now.

strangerr:

I don't bother with it, I don't want to bother with these small fluctuations, as I said - overhang and correction, but it's all a long time.

How do you usually choose the beginnings of a market profile???? how?

strangerr:

And here's the gaffer, only the rays in the MT are dangling like straw.

And why are they dangling, you have to tie them better))))

nikelodeon:

You usually how do you choose to start building a market profile???? how?

? It builds itself. And the last candle on H1 is a test, no buyers.

Nesradamus, after a weekend they are knocked down.

I think the opposite is true..... So I think for the upper channel test....

strangerr:

Nesradamus, through the weekend they are knocked down.

And I change the date for them and they go back into place.