[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 403

Tantrik:
p. 401 screenshot.

well another 500 pips and a smoke break )))

Why not start selling the euro and buying the dollar? I guess it's time... // the stop is very close - who knows what the global financial cabal has in mind )))) at least it will leave the pockets of the trousers... with holes in them... )))

That's it, no more film today, the Amerks won't let it go, but they won't let it go either, go to sleep))))

Vaughn, Pyotr is bursting with sales, and he even hinted at ..... while the dollar is cheap .... ))

odiseif:
Vaughn, Pyotr is selling, and he even hinted at ..... .... about the dollar ))

You do not believe the grandpa)))) And you swear at MT5, the Christmas tree will not forgive you))))

strangerr:

You don't believe the granddad)))) And swearing at MT5, Christmas tree won't forgive you)))
Pipvik has been driven to quit the forum....

margaret:
Pipvik has been driven to quit the forum....

Not for nothing, he was a good moderator. The Amerians are selling from above and the volumes are at 2890, I think to sell tomorrow, not to spend the night here, although it is better to buy from 2830)))).

strangerr:

Worthless, he was a good moderator.

Yeah, I especially liked it, the night before last... there's Asterisk periodically (a few times) telling him to give signals, he says: buy... She: Yeah... well... tails up... You gotta be kidding me...

Him again: buy!!!! Then she: blah blah....He says again: how else can I tell you? BUY!!!!!! (that was the 1.2717 level)

I emailed him to move to our forum and he says nothing....

strangerr:
That's it, no more film today, the Amerians won't let it go, but they won't let it go either, go to sleep))))

>

margaret:

Yeah, I especially liked it, the night before last... there's Asterisk periodically (a few times) telling him to give signals, he says: buy... She: Yeah... well... tails up... You gotta be kidding me...

Him again: buy!!!! Then she: blah blah....He says again: how else can I tell you? BUY!!!!!! (that was the 1.2717 level)

I emailed him to go to our forum and he says nothing....

Yeah, let him come. Pipvik knows a lot of things.