[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 297

I have a sell signal on the hour, so we can start moving down, but ENERGON does not confirm this signal, so maybe a check of the current level :)))))

Kitsan:

I was asleep)
We trade during the day and can not afford to throw away 20-50 pips, and those who come here once a day or once a week, he trades on the day and 4

artikul:

After them and match the directionality of the signal))) Buy from warm bars, sell from cold ones ))))

Funny, on 5 min. just like that, three cold bars and on the next cold fractal went down ... funny!!!!!!

nikelodeon:

Funny on the 5 mins just like this, three cold fractals and the next cold fractal went down... funny!!!!!!

Overcooling ))))

artikul:

Overcooling )))

I was long searching for something that would tell me about the levels, how true they are, etc. Here ENEGRON does it well, not always of course. But it is OK. Today, the signals on lower TFs were different all day long, and only this one, on 5 minutes, has become more or less consistent and confirmed each other.... that's why I went in.....

Consider a cold fractal between the cross and the entry signal, yes + a continuation of three cold fractals, yes a very cold fractal. So we stand down from the current level in fact.....

But the level has been broken.... which is disappointing :(((((

A candle?

nikelodeon:
But the level has been broken.... which is disappointing :(((((
On a lower TF you'll soon have your eyes in a bunch with this inductor ))))

that's who's got the iron balls ))))

>

All right, me... I'm worried about the mobile man... how he's doing now....????