[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 296

artikul:

Because they are false )))) It is necessary to look very carefully at the colored sticks )))) Two more strong signals coming up ))))

OOO!!! Come on... I'm just trying to apply ENERGON as a classifier of formed levels.... In principle, they complement each other quite interestingly....

strangerr:

Where's the bull zero? Pardon the expression))))

I understand it's signed with this candle....

Stranger, I saw your predictions come true today! Well done ) sometimes TA works too ) By the way, do you smell a reversal yet?

strangerr:

Where's the bull zero? Pardon the expression))))

I drew the situation for buying )))) It's just the opposite of sales )))) And the bullish zero is a bullish candle above the green bar chart ))))

Two more signals )))

MobileMan:
Stranger, I saw your predictions come true today! Well done ) sometimes TA works too ) By the way, do you smell a reversal already?

Mobile, I'll be with you soon)))

artikul:

Two more signals )))

XM fractal should be exactly on one of the consecutive identical bars??? And consequently trade in the opposite direction from the fractal????

Tantrik:
1.25 would be a short bounce.
did you piss yourself?

I'm settled in now and you're on your own)))

nikelodeon:

XM fractal should be exactly on one of the consecutive identical bars??? And consequently trade in the opposite direction from the fractal????

After them and correspond to the directionality of the signal))) From warm bars we buy, from cold ones we sell)))