[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 279

Kitsan:

If today's candle is bullish, the "morning star" pattern will appear. On top of that there are strong diversions.

All bullshit and technical analysis ... all everything ... there is nothing that works perfectly. Everything gets broken through... diverters don't work... price goes back to the cloud... any rules are broken. It's just a probability of price movement. VERIFICABILITY!

It is important to control losses according to the MM when breaking the rule. Only in this case we can save the deposit and recover in other positive trades, because trends are more prolonged. MM + psychology = the only way to take something from the market.

I have faith in myself standing in the sale :) And by my side my faithful servant SL

Tantrik:

After one or two losses, the exit to a normal profit (50-100pp - for someone it's a pips)

p.s. TP set at 2698 - will reach it by morning.

It is close, continuation of growth - it is not clear yet (in general there is a target 2814 - I doubt about a no return move).

No one wants to put a few more sell orders?))))

Tantrik:
Close set, continue to rise - no idea how far. (target is 2814 - doubtful of a no-holds-barred move).

Target is good, I have such goals myself for now:

SEVER11:

The goal is a good one, that's what I'm aiming for now:

Hi. The targets are 1.2780-28.

strangerr:

Hi. Targets 1.2780-28.
For now, yes, and there we will see, assess the situation and trade by the signals further. Time will tell, at these levels I will wait for confirmation down or up

Bye and profits, everyone, let's go and clear the snow. However, over the holidays we got snowed in.

seolink74:

All bullshit and technical analysis ... all everything ... there is nothing that works perfectly. Everything gets broken through...diversions don't work...price goes back to the cloud...any rules are broken. It's just a probability of price movement. VERIFICABILITY!

It is important to control losses according to MM when breaking the rule. Only in this case we can save the deposit and recover in other positive trades, because the trends are more prolonged. MM + psychology = the only way to take something from the market.

I have faith in myself standing in the sale :) And by my side my faithful servant SL

I agree with every word you said!

strangerr:
No one wants to put a few more sell orders?))))

Who are you implying?! Yep, I got a put put in. Only a 45pp drawdown so far, it's nothing compared to the expected profit. I just closed it on the sell at 1.2730. The situation is usual )))) everyone is writing about the top targets, while I am in the sell)))) and I have double lot. We'll see later who was right )

MobileMan:

Who are you implying?! Yes, I had a pause that worked. So far the drawdown is only 45pp, it's nothing compared to the expected profit. At a 100pp loss, I'll break even.
You remind me of me in my youth, I was afraid to miss the "train" and therefore ran ahead of the locomotive. But then I realised: better to buy a ticket and follow the timetable...