[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 199

forte928:
If it does not work out the lower boundary of the channel at M30, we should not wait for the growth...and it is silly to hope for the continuation of the banquet when it is morning...

Are we talking about this channel? If so, we may only reach the middle of it (about 1.2776)

When the market was falling many people (needless to say, so was I) were eager to buy )))) Now when the market finally rises they are eager to sell )))) I've been watching myself and realized that it is a psychological breakthrough after pipsing on the minutes. And I would like to get over it. I sit and idly look at the price chart and do not see any reason to sell yet)))

artikul:
When the market was falling many people (needless to say, so was I) were eager to buy )))) Now when the market finally rises they are eager to sell )))) I've been watching myself and realized that it is a psychological breakthrough after pipsing on the minutes. And I would like to get over it. I sit and idly look at the chart and do not see any reason to sell)))
I also want to get over the disease quickly, but I am not able to make any profit on big timeframes, like H4)))

jonni:
I also want to get over it quickly, but I can't make money on big timeframes like H4, especially on the daily))))

Good pipsing squeezes the "maximum" profit out of the trading day, but then you're like a lemon squeezed out )))) Tired of it ))))

artikul:

Good pipsing of course squeezes the "maximum" profit out of the trading day, but then you are like a squeezed-out lemon )))) I'm tired of it ))))
then make an expert advisor ... to do the pips work for you ...

Right now, for example, there's a signal for a sell limit from 1.28268 ))))). I'll be watching ))))

artikul:

Good pipsing of course squeezes the "maximum" profit out of the trading day, but then you are like a squeezed-out lemon )))) Tired of it ))))
For me it's 50-100$ a day, believe me. ))))) Even 20$ is good, the main thing is to minimize the losses.

artikul:
Right now, for example, there's a signal for a sell limit from 1.28268 ))))). I'll be watching ))))
already had2826, will you put the Limiter now?

jonni:

Are we talking about this channel? If so, we might just reach the middle (about 1.2776, approximately)

At M30 there are devers to the growth, so the further fall will start from the 2835 area...

and the channel is like this...

jonni:
I have no choice but to share adrenaline after such trading. 50-100$ a day is not too much for me, believe me. ))))) Even 20$ is good, the main thing is to minimize the losses.
You can break down at any time and lose your guard...